Hilltop Swim Academy values our clients and look forward to sharing our Centre with you.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Parents and carers must be in the centre for the duration of their child’s lesson
- All children under the age of 10 must be under active supervision of a person 16 years or older
- No children over 7 are allowed in the opposite sex change room
You are not permitted to enter our pools if :
- You have been vomiting or had diarrhoea within the past seven days
- Have open blisters or cuts;
- Have any communicable disease;
Aqua Nappy Policy
- All children 3 years and below MUST wear a firmly fitting swimming nappy, we recommend “Happy Nappy”.
- This also applies to any children over the age of 3 years who are not completely toilet trained.
- We reserve the right to ask any person that is not complying with this policy to exit the pool.
- This Policy is in place to ensure the highest possible water quality for our patrons.